Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day "Rock Band" style!

The new obsession!
My amazing hubby!

So I feel like I have the most amazing husband ever, he is extremely patient with me even when I really don't deserve it. He has also been an exceptional father. He just adores Lydia and through the rough times he was always so positive and kind. Let's be honest I got pretty big when I was pregnant and never once did Chris say anything rude or negative. And he is always so helpful with her now. Anyways for "Father's day!" I wanted to get him something special. So I kind of fell into a really good deal on an x-box 360 and so I got him "Rockband" (now I'm not going to lie I also really enjoy the game) but it was for him. It's pretty sad but it has given us some great bonding moments for our marriage we give eachother high fives when we get a new gig or a new song. And it is like our little release for after we put Lydia down. So anyways Father's day rocked, and all because of my amazing husband!

1 comments:

Meg said...

Oh dear, you have also started Colby on a new obsession. Since we played the other day, THAT IS ALL HE TALKS ABOUT!!! P.S. "you're husband is so HOT right now!"


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer