Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tayjah Dawn

Tayjah was pretty confident holding Lydia even though she was squirming all over!
She is definately part fish!
Tayjah turned 5 I think June 5th so my mom took her for the day as part of her b-day present. She brought her over to the house to go swimming. Tayjah was so cute she wanted to hold Lydia and she pushed her in her stroller to and from the pool. It was so funny once we got there she didn't even think twice she jumped right in and stayed in there for an hour. She is my cousin Jordan's daughter and I just think that she is so darling. Happy Birthday Tayjah!

3 comments:

Meg said...

She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her. She is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I found your blog! Tay looks so beautiful! My Taya got to play with her on the fourth of July for a little bit. That was fun! We missed her birthday party though, we were pretty bummed about that. Your daughter is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I would love to take tayjah to bed and make her squirm, my hand inside her cute little soft cotton knickers rubbing her 5 yr old pu--y, feeling it get wet, slipping a finger up inside her and watching her squirm and buck while I work her little tight pu--y, a second finger goes in and she squeals but opens her legs to give me better access to her sweet kiddy hole, mmmmmmmmmm I gently finger f--k her and make her come, her knickers come off and there is her perfect hairless, puffy, soft, warm, wet, child pu--y ready for
eating until she push's it hard against my face in orgasm, then I have her wrap her knickers around my hard meat and wank me off


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer