Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two peas in a pod!

Deni Rappleye and Lydia
Deni was born April 19th and Lydia is the 21st
Of course Lydia is always being a drama queen and the first to cry!
Well it has been so much fun becasuse Tim and Marie Rappleye had Deni two days before we had Lydia and we are now neighbors. It has been so nice to have Marie up the street to discuss our baby woes and joys together, and especially to be able to watch so you think you can dance with someone other than Chris...love ya babe but I know its not your favorite. Anyways we got the girls together and got some pics. It is pretty funny because Lydia looks like she is growing wide and Deni looks like she is growing tall. I can't wait until little Deni and Lydia can have sleepovers and we can take them to the pool and all the other fun things they have in store!

3 comments:

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

That is so cool that you guys are neighbors and your girls are so close in age. We should all get together. And I really mean that, I am not just saying it. Call me!!

Marie said...

I love these pictures! I need copies! They are so dang cute!

NatBug said...

Hey Brittani, so good to see what you are up to. Your daughter is so adorable, she and the other little girl in the pic look so similar, they could almost be twins!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer