Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend tagged me for this and it was really fun! You do a Google image search and choose an image from the first page.This is my first time being tagged so here goes!

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite food: Pasta
Least favorite food: sea food
A hope for 2008: to get my studio up and going!
Age on next birthday: 26
Month birthday is in: September
Place I'd like to visit: Africa
Favorite place: New York
Something I like to do: Water Skiing

Nick Name: BRITT






Name of a past pet: Shelby
College Major: Elementary education
First Job: American Eagle outfitters
City I live in: Riverton City
Favorite flower(s): Wild flowers


I tag: Marie, Jinger, Heather, and anyone else who reads this!















1 comments:

Meg said...

that was fun!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer