Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's day!

Well I tried to get this on here sooner but my computer was having issues. I wanted to just say how blessed I feel to have such a great dad. He is so amazing in so many ways and has been such an amazing example to me throughout my life. I look up to him and want to be like my dad, he has so many amazing qualities. So here are the top ten reasons why I love my dad!
1. Always there for me whenever I have needed him.
2.Still a kid...isn't afraid to still have fun.
3.Hardest worker I have ever met...and probably ever will meet.
4. He loves my mom and shows it.
5.He isn't afraid to laugh at himself, and is just a big tease!
6. He cares about keeping in shape for the grandkids...he is the only person I know that at 50 goes on 100 mile bike rides for fun on saturdays!
7. He loves to vacation, and has taken us on some pretty amazing vacations throughout our lives.
8. He is a clean freak...which is where I got the neat freak ocd from!
9. He loves the gospel and honors his priesthood.
10. He would give his kids the world if we asked.

So here's to you dad, thanks for always being there for me and always providing so many things for our family. I love you!

0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer