Monday, February 23, 2009

Darin Knudsen, soon to be....Elder Knudsen!

Soon to be... Elder Darin Knudsen
Well it is so hard to believe that Daring is supposed to be getting his mission call this week. I feel like I have seen Darin grow up since when I first met him he was only about 11 yrs. old. Now he is a college student getting ready to go on a mission. I think that it is going to be really hard to say good-bye to Darin because he is such a freaking stud. He is always so willing to help, and it doesn't seem to bother him that all of his siblings are married, he still hangs out with us! He really is the cutest kid, always so happy and always up for anything. We are all really going to miss him especially the little ones in the family. Darin seems to have a special bond with all his neices and nephew. I think that it will be hard on Bode, he really loves his uncle D. But even though it will be so hard to say good-bye for two years, we all know that he will be an amazing missionary.

So if you do or don't know Darin take a guess where you think he might get his mission call!
Chris guessed: Mexico or Brazil
Britt Guessed: South Africa or England

Darin we love you and are so proud of your decision and know you will be one heck of a missionary!

3 comments:

lindsandjustin said...

Justin: As I sit here and study the map behind me I am going to say Venezuela or Pocatello Idaho no I m just kidding(second guess Italy)

NatBug said...

I don't know him, but I guess Germany....

Anonymous said...

... I guess Puerto Rico San Juan west Mission


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer