Friday, February 27, 2009

These little boys had a birthday!



Happy Birthday!
Well February 18th was my Dad's birthday and February 19th was Justin's birthday. It makes it nice to have their birthday's close because it is easier to remember, but also kind of hard when it come to planning and celebrating their birthday's.

Anyways My dad turned 51 and all I can say is that I can't believe it. He is seriously in such good shape and still such a hard worker. He is still way into cycling, and spinning during the winter. It has been so much fun seeing my dad as a Grandpa. He is so hands on, always getting on the floor and wrestling around with Lydia, it's fun to see what he was like as a dad with us kids. Lydia loves her Grandpa and I think that we are so blessed to have my dad in our lives. He would do anything for his kids, and we have always known that. He is such an amazing example as to how you should treat people, and such an amazing example in the gospel. My dad has always been such an important person in my life, always making me feel so special and so loved and I just hope that he knows how much our family loves and adores him. Happy Brithday dad, the numbers may say 51 but the way you are says 29 for sure (ha ha ha!)

(I think Lydia definitely get's spoiled when it's grandpa time!)

Happy birthday to Justin as well who just turned 23! Justin is such a great brother-in-law. He is always so funny and seems to be able to keep every situation light hearted. He is also such a hard worker and so motivated. It is always so amazing to me that he goes to work, then school, then comes home and works out. We love ya Justin and just so you know you can play Halo any time you want, and sorry I ruined your's and Chris master plan (ha haha!) Happy Birthday!

This little boy had a birthday, this one sitting here, Father in heaven bless him throuhout the coming year! HEY!

(Song compliments of Mommy Kay!)

1 comments:

l.k. said...

Britt! I love this post haha. Good thing we ruined their master plan :) You are hilarious


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer