Sunday, January 2, 2011

Audrey Lynn's Blessing!

We had Audrey's blessing today and who are we kidding what an amazing day. We are so blessed to have such amazing families and such great friends who are so supportive. It truly was such a special day. We had 9:00 am church and we made it to church early (which is a miracle in itself.) Chris did an amazing job, and the blessing definitely brought me to tears. It was so amazing to see 9 priesthood holders surrounding our daughter. During fast and testimony meeting it was pretty quiet from our ward so it gave our family a chance to bear their testimonies. Me, Chris, Clint, Raini, Grandpa White and Robin all bore our testimonies and then I had to give the closing prayer (it was nerve wracking...ha ha ha!)
Then we all went back to our house for some yummy stuffed french croissants, hash browns, scrambled eggs, fruit, chocolate chip muffins and sugar cookies! The food was pretty yummy if i say so myself. It was nice to visit with family and to have Colby and Meg there (They are practically family!) It was a great day, and so sweet to bless our darling little Audrey!
We love you so much Audrey and can't wait to see you live up to the blessing your received.




WE ARE FAMILY!
Auds and Grandma Knudsen

My best friend Meg...she is due in a couple of weeks and we CAN NOT wait to meet little Cash! We got to see their Fetal Fotos of him and who are we kidding we are definitely dubsing him for Audrey in the future (ha ha ha!0
Lydia and her two favorite people (Bode and Raini) making the most of their time together!

I took a ton of pics of her in her dress...yes I am a doting mother



Gotta love that smile!

Sisters

Lydia loves her little sister

I am absolutely obsessed with this little girl...I really can't get enough of her!


The Knudsen Girls...we are the minority in the knudsen family (ha ha ha!)




8 comments:

Hughes Family said...

Awh, what a great post.
Thanks for keeping us family members far away updated on your cute little family. Your little one is a cutie, and Lydia is getting so big!!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I love her!!! She is so beautiful!! I DO love her smile!! She is so sweet!! We have to get together again soon!!

NatBug said...

You have such a beautiful family Brit...blessing days are such wonderful days. Your little girls are darling!

Stae said...

Britt, so sorry we weren't there! She is BEAUTIFUL and one of these days we will time our trips better!

Shana Smith said...

She is gorgeous, really! I adore that dress, it is beautiful. If I ever have a girl, I would keep my eye out for a blessing dress like that! It looks like you had a fabulous holiday season, I am totally jealous of that car. I too always wanted one! Your family is darling...

Aly said...

Audrey looks beautful in her dress! And I love her dress btw. It is beautiful! I love the smiley picture and the sister pictures. Such a beautiful family you have.

Jill Bowcutt said...

She is seriously a georgous baby! I woule be obsessed with her too! So glad we finally got to meet her.

Rachelle Underwood said...

Super cute family! How is it having 2 kids? Have you settled in? So, I'm super excited that you are coming to Hawaii in July. And YES! I so would love to get together for lunch or go to the beach or something...it's been forever. Where does your family stay? We will keep in touch!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer