Saturday, January 29, 2011

WinterPalooza

So last weekend a friend of mine had a booth at the Kids Club winterpalooza, so we got tickets and decided to take the kids. Let's just say it was a KIDS HEAVEN! There were over 20 bounce houses, a petting zoo, laser tag, rock climbing wall, princess carriages, and even little princess make-overs. Lydia was a little overwhelmed on the bounce houses with all the kids but Luckily our friends cute daughter Kaylee took over and took care of Lydia. Anyways it was a great little Saturday activity. We only wish we could've stayed longer, we were told our new couches would be at our house at 2, they didn't end up coming until 8:00 pm that night. Needless to say we were a bit frustrated, but it was all worth it in the end...we now have somewhere to sit (ha ha ha!)

Also I had to put a picture of Audrey in her bounce/saucer...she loves that thing! Gotta say I love seeing how excited she get's when I put her in there. Also She finally decided to roll over yesterday (1/28/11) Just making sure I have it on the blog some where for prosperity purposes!) Chris thought I was joking because after she did it I texted him that I wish I had a phone with a video camera (like my old one) so I could actually show him. He thought I was just trying to get a new phone, when in all reality I was being serious (ha ha ha!)





Kaylee reassuring Lydia that she would watch out for her (ha ha ha!)
SO MUCH FUN!
Love this little girl, also Audrey was a perfect angel as usual...she slept the entire time (ha ha ha!)
Kaylee and Amelia, Kaylee is obsessed with all things Spiderman (can you tell my her socks, she is such a tom boy but who are we kidding she is seriously so stinking sweet!

Lydia was in HEAVEN with all the bounce houses everywhere!
wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Lydia got her hair and nails done...she was definitely pampered like a princess!

She told the stylist that she wanted her hair to look like Rapunzel (sp) the girl was cute and did a darling up do, I think she looks more like Cindy Lou Whoo!


1 comments:

Shaunel said...

That's our exersauser! Same one. Love it: )


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer