Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rag Tag Nativity Scene


This year we spent Christmas eve with my family. We had a party with my dad's side of the family in the afternoon. Then Chris cooked his famous prime rib, and I did my caramel yams and we had a Christmas eve dinner. Afterward we sang a few christmas songs, and then acted out the nativity. I really want to start this tradition with my kids and since Lydia and Audrey are the only kids in the family right now my family was all good sports and helped in acting it out. Afterwards we did the gift exchange, and Lydia opened her presents from Nana and grandpa...to say the least our kids were totally spoiled!


Derek and his girlfriend Ashley were Mary and Joseph and Audrey was the baby Jesus and Lydia was a shepherd

Our close family friends came over at the wrong time...so Christian got roped into being a king along with Tyler (ha ha ha!)

One of the kings and a shepherd

My cute mom and dad

Derek and Ashley

Lydia got a doll house from my parents...she was so excited she kept hugging and kissing the box!

Derek really liked his new camping gear, he had to try them out!

Christmas Jammies

Grandpa Hardman and Audrey

Our Little family!




0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer