Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SOLD!

Well we decided to finally sell our couches. I have loved these couches, they were the first piece of furniture that we actually bought, and we were lucky enough that Chris' cousin Andrew is a very talented craftsman and he actually built our couches! As much as I have loved them with our lovely children and their amazing projectile spit up it was time to make a change.

So I put our couches on KSL on a whim Saturday night and sold them that night (ha ha ha!) The funniest thing was when the people came to get them. They drove down from Syrracuse and brought their mini van, the first round they got the ottoman, 1 small section, the coushins and the pillows. Second round they got the other 4 large pieces of the couch. It took like two hours and it was like playing real life tetras (sp) Convienletly Chris wasn't home to help so it was me and this guy and sadly our driveway was especially snowy and the poory guys slipped and literally slid under his car.

Anyways I was a bit sad seeing them drive away with our couch, and even more sad when I realized that we had nothing to replace it with . So for the past week we have been couchless and living on lawn chairs...not too comfortable when it comes to nursing (ha ha ha!)


Then
Now...notice Lydia even has her own chair (ha ha ha!)




2 comments:

Meg said...

when are the new ones coming? I can't wait to see what they look like. I know it's pretty sick how excited I get about furniture and decorations...but I think it's exciting!

Momma Fish said...

I did the same thing. Funny. Sold my dumb microfiber couch on KSL and bought a leather one. Whoever said microfiber is perfect for kids doesn't have kids!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer