Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Cash is here!

Well we couldn't be more thrilled by the arrival of baby Cash Colby Miller. I'm sure if you don't know Meg and Colby personally you feel like you do, due to my blog (to say that we love them is an understatement.) Anyways Colby and Meg have waited a long time to become parents, and it has been a very bumpy and trying road...but their little guy is finally here and we couldn't be more excited for them!

Cash was born Tuesday January 25th 1:17 pm he weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 191/2 inches long. He did have some complications due to fluid in his lungs and underdeveloped lungs as well, so he is in the NICU at the IMC. But he is in great hands and has been getting better each day. He is a little trooper for sure.

Anyways we are so excited that Cash is here and we love him already!
Doesn't she look like a natural!
I couldn't believe all the things that Cash is hooked up to...it looks like a launching station I kept waiting for it to start counting down to blast off (ha ha ha!)
The Miller Family!




6 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, I am one of those people who doesn't know your friends, but I got tears in my eyes reading this because I remember all that they have been through. I am so happy for them-congrats! :)

Maranda said...

AH!! I'm soooo glad you posted this! I have been waiting to hear about their special little guy. I am soooo beyond happy for them. Please tell them I'm so happy they have their little guy. Seriously, this made my day :)

Jill Bowcutt said...

Congrats to them! I bet holding that baby was the most amazing feeling ever for them. And I can't believe what happened to the ward! Seriously I would be freaking out if we were there! I can't imagine not being in the same ward but sharing a backyard. Crazy! You guys will be awesome in the new one though and they obviously needed you. Primary is in good hands :)

NatBug said...

Oh thanks for posting this Brit, My mom told me that she was going in to have Cash last week. Then she told me about the NICU and him being transferred, but I just knew that he would do great! You are the best friend to Meg to post for her. He is so cute, I am so happy for them, they deserve this soooo much! I bet that holding him is an amazing feeling for them. Tell them I said congrats!

Pew Family said...

Couldn't be happier for them! I've been waiting for this post from someone! I'm so excited for them and the wonderful parents that they already are! You all are lucky to have such great friends in one another!

Tyler and Emily said...

I've been stalking your blog waiting for an update on the Millers! So happy for them, thanks for posting!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer