Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hardman Christmas Eve Party 2010

Christmas Eve we got together with my dad's side of the family. It has been over 10 yrs since we have all been together, and it was long overdue. It was so much fun catching up, eating good food, playing games and exchanging gifts. We are always so glad to spend time together with family, especially this time of year!


Marley...gotta love those boots!

Everyone else had sandwiches but of course Liddy had to have a quesadilla!

My Aunt Kathy's family
Keisha, Pat, Cam, Kathy, Andrea, Cordell

My Aunt Suzy's family
Jordan, Emily, Marley, Keisha, Max, Suzy, Whitney, Messiah, Jullian, Tejiah

Jordan and his darling family!

My dad, Grandma Favatella, Suzy and Kathy!

My Grandma and Grandpa Favatella and all of their Great Grandkids

0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer