Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meet Simon

We were so Lucky, Santa sent a special little elf to our house after Thanksgiving. Simon is a very special elf, he reports back to santa if we are being naughty or nice and every morning he is hiding in a new location. He has really helped us to make sure that we are doing everything we can to get on Santa's good list this year.

It is so funny every morning Lydia runs out of bed looking for Simon (she also calls him Theadore, or Alvin...I think she thinks he is named after the chipmunks...I will educate her later he is actually named after Simon Cowell from American Idol, ha ha ha) Anyways this has been such a fun year, Lydia is actually getting Christmas and loves all the movies and music. If you ask her what she wants for Christmas she will first tell you what her cousins Bode and Raini want and then she will tell you "a barbie" (lucky me...I hated barbies growing up, oh well)

Also how do you like our gingerbread house, we didn't throw our annual sweater eggnog party this year due to having a baby, having the dance recital later this year, and just needing a break so Lydia and I decorated our own gingerbread house for Family Home evening this year, Lydia had a lot of fun eating the candy and I had a lot of fun decorating!




3 comments:

Ashley King said...

Yes I am totally going to steal this idea in a few years. So cute (and sneaky!).

Meg said...

Fun! Has Simon been checking up on Chris too? You know he is the one that might be on the naughty list!

Momma Fish said...

The elf is the best idea ever. Our elf's name is Wally.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer