Friday, December 3, 2010

2 Months!

I wish I could think of another way to start this post other than where has the time gone...but really that is the only way to describe the past two months! I took Audrey in for her 2 month appointment. I love dr. appointments to see how much she is growing but I hate to see her sad when she gets shots. She had to get three shots and honestly she only cried for about 10 seconds after and was back to being an ANGEL as usual (ha ha ha!) Anyways Dr. Boettger was happy with her progress and was impressed with her weight gain and how much she is smiling and cooing and giggling. She was even giggling at him, which I swear you can usually say that your child does something until you want them to show someone and then they make you look like a liar (ha ha ha!) Anyways she is right on target, she is still taking the reflux medecine, and he upped the dosage which already seems to be helping. Also on the sleep front she is sleeping a full 71/2 to 8 hrs and has done so for the past three nights...I'm hoping it sticks! She has even been a little congested and it doesn't seem to be affecting her sleep (YEAH for ME!!!) Anyways here are her stats!

Weight 12.8 lbs-90%
Height 23 inches-75%
Head Size-40 cm-80%

Overall I've got to say I am absolutely in love with this baby...she really does make me feel so lucky to be her mom!

My little Auddy bug!
gotta love the drool (ha ha ha!)




7 comments:

Aly said...

Oh my gosh Brittani!! What a doll. I love the smiley picture of her. She is beautiful. 2 months and so sweet. That has gone by really fast! Wow.

Maranda said...

She is so adorable! Both your girls are. And I'm happy to see that Audrey and Lucy's two month stats are almost exactly the same! I never know how my child compares to others, I guess I shouldn't compare anyways. Hooray for healthy babies!

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

She is as big as Devin and Devin is 2 months older! She's actually bigger in weight! She is just adorable. I do the tub thing all the time too! Your kiddos are just so cute!

Dave and Lindsay said...

She is SO DANG CUTE!!! I just want to nibble her cheeks!! :) I can't believe how big she is getting!! That's got to be so nice and reassuring!! Look at that smile!! Oh I just love it...

NatBug said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe that she is already 2 months...well I guess I can because Ben is almost 6 months. My guy was only 10 lbs 15 oz and 23 inches at his 4 month checkup, so she is doing really well. I wish he was growing as well as she does. She is adorable!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Thanks for the announcement!!! Your new addition is soooo stinkin cute... we can't wait to meet her. Hope you guys have a happy holiday season :)

Shana Smith said...

Wow has it really been 2 months already ?! She is so cute, I LOVE when they start cooing and giggling, they are so fun starting at that age! Kinda sad to see the new born stage go tho. I agree with you on being thankful to be a mom. Sometimes its a struggle for whatever reason, but it has to be the most rewarding job EVER! Children are the very best..


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer