Tuesday, December 14, 2010

S-L-E-D-D-I-N-G-!


Well a couple of weeks ago we decided to take Lydia sledding for her very first time. It was about a week after we had had any really good snow so we ran into two problems...First of all finding a decent sled for a decent price (Thank goodness for TARGET!) And then finding a decent hill with a decent amount of snow (ha ha ha!) Anyways we finally found a good hill (over by Fort Herriman Jr High) and we went SLEDDING! To say the least it was a blast. Lydia loved it and even wanted to go "all by myself" Chris and I were so dorky but we had a blast too! Good old Audrey slept in the car through the whole thing (I love that baby!) Gotta love Utah for that reason....sledding!


Her First time down the hill!

Lydia got to ride down and up the hill!

Mommy's turn

My dumb boots were horrible in the snow, I slipped the whole way up...Chris was cracking up!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!


Audrey at 10 weeks...I'm sorry but isn't she so stinking cute? I LOVE this little girl!

I feel so lucky to have such darling little girls!




2 comments:

Meg said...

What a cute new green coat. I have never seen that before. Maybe we should get you some new boots before we go to Sun Valley in February! :o)

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Meg don't tease me like that unless you are really serious (ha ha ha!) I mean about Sun Valley...just hearing those words together gets me so excited!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer