Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Marley!

It was my cousin Jordan and his wife Emily's daughters birthday a couple of weeks ago. They had a little party for her over at Jungle Jim's play land. It was so fun to see little Marley so excited about all her presents and especially about her darling cake.

It was my cousin Jordan and his wife Emily's daughter's birthday a couple of weeks ago. They had a little party for her over at Jungle Jim's play land. It was so fun to see little Marley so excited about her presents and especially about her darling cake.

Lydia also had a great time, that is until Chris and my dad put her on the bumper cars all by herself and after a few hits she lost it. It was so fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEY!


The Birthday girl!



Marley really enjoying her cake!


Chris put Lydia on the bumper cars by herself...and let's say she wasn't too happy about it.






Liddy and her best pal...Grandpa!


Yes my dad is on the playground with her (ha ha ha!)



0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer