Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Always wanted one...

I have always wanted a sister and never had one (until I got married then I was so blessed to gain three amazing sister-in-laws) But all growing up I wanted a sister so badly. My BFF when I was younger (Chelsea Frandsen) had an older sister who I was obsessed with, I always wanted to be like Heather, and we also had so much fun with her little sister Brooke. I was also especially jealous when I got to be older and a lot of my friends had sisters closet's to raid, to talk boys and to cry to. I love my brothers and don't get me wrong I am so grateful in many ways to have been an only girl (can you say spoiled...ha ha ha!) But I am so excited for these two girls to be best friends and to get to have that special bond I always wanted.











3 comments:

holly said...

Cute girls! I did have a little sister and LOVED it (most of the time....she was younger!) Now I REALLY love it....even if she lives across the country, she is still one of my very best friends!

Thanks again for being a great teacher! Kate really loves dance and Miss Brittani :)

Sarah said...

I agree-those girls are super lucky to be so close in age and have each other. My older sister and I are the BEST of friends even though we live 3000 miles away. We talk on the phone at least 3 times daily. It's good to have a sister!

P.S. How did you hate barbies?! They were my favorite toy growing up!! But funny you say that because my older daughter hates them too and my younger loves them. She is always trying to get her sister to play with her-she gives in sometimes :)

Meg said...

For the record, I really did not like my sister growing up. NOW...We are best friends. I always wanted to be the only girl. Funny how you sometimes want what you don't have, right? It's too bad that she lives in ID, because I was really starting to like her! LOL. Oh well, we can be sisters to each other, K?


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer