Saturday, August 8, 2009

Down the stairs to the...TREATS!

Well I would be lying if I said that is surprises me that my child loves candy, I mean look who she has for parents. Anyways it has become a daily occurance that Lydia will make the journey down the stairs to the studio and directly to the treats. I love it because she is so confident going up and down the stairs by herself, but I hate it that she knows how to get candy so easily. Now mind you I have to open the candy for her so I am pretty guilty. No she is not ready for the day, I got her shorts on but I think she had other plans in mind (ha ha ha!)

Mom, I love candy!
Up the stairs!
Down the stairs.










1 comments:

Ashley King said...

Oh goodness, this is going to be my child as well. I'm sure my eating habits the last 9 months have made her a sugar addict. That is super cute that Lydia knows where to go for the goodies!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer