Sunday, August 9, 2009

New camera...finally!!!

Well for some of you, you may have noticed that many of my pictures were just not top notch quality. Well Chris had promised me I could get a new camera and combine it as an anniversary present and my Birthday present. Now my birthday isn't until September but my little brother Tyler won this really nice Nikon camera at work and he sold it to us for a killer deal. So FINALLY I have a camera that takes pictures and captures them the way I hoped. I was so excited so on Saturday while Chris was golfing I took Lydia to the park by our house. It was a little chilly so I didn't think we would have a lot of competition, well we were the only one's there. It was so much fun and I had a lot of fun taking pics of her!

All pooped out from playing for an hour on the playground by herself!
I had to put this one, I love that plumbers crack.

So clear you can see her messy face..ha ha ha!

She loves to put the bark on the little window seal.





0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer