Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tea time!

Well I decided that I am ready to start to let Lydia grow up a little. Saturday Chris and I went to Ikea and found her a little table and chairs. And I also found this cool organizer at my neighbor's yard sale (Thanks Donner's!) So it was out with the rocking chair and in with my toddler's play room. I was sad for about 2.5 seconds thinking about all the time I spent in the chair nursing and reading to Lydia but my sadness was quickly swept away with Tea time. Lydia is constantly playing with my china which is in the worst spot ever. So she was so excited to have her own tea set. Even Chris was really getting into pouring the water and doing cheers. She had so much fun. The first thing she did this morning was immediatley go and sit in her chair and play with the tea set, I had to trick her into eating breakfast. Anyways I am excited for all the fun that she will have but now she just can't get any older!



10 comments:

Meg said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting! If it is making me sad, I can only imagine how you are feeling! I guess it is time to start trying again:0) hee hee!

Heather Strong said...

I can't believe how old our kids are getting! We got a toddler table for Emmett and he adores it! One of our best purchases yet. Hey I am part time at work now and have lots more free time - we should do a playdate! Mornings are best for me, what about you?

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's so cute! Hey do you know if they have any art easels at Ikea? Once again another growing up step. Isn't it fun though. I love each stage watching them grow and develop! She is adorable. I love your family pics. How much does Andee charge?

Pew Family said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love that she loves her tea set, what a great idea!

Emily Call said...

Cute. I keep wanting to buy that little tea set from Ikea every time I am there. Her room looks awesome.

Sarah said...

That is adorable. Sounds like a great Christmas present for Daph. Thanks for the idea! Liddy's room is darling!

Ashlee and Sam said...

That is so cute!!! I love your pictures, you have the cutest little fam!! I can't wait to start Brielle in your class on Tues!!! See you then!~

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

How adorable is that? Her own little Tae Table. OH my how they grow up so fast! Hope we see you saturday!

RyanandHailee said...

How sweet! I love that little girls are so fun! She is getting so big and so dang adorable!!!

NatBug said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing that I have ever seen...and it is even better that Chris gets into it too! Sounds like a great purchase!!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer