Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fantastic Fridays!

Well since I have Fridays off I have tried to do something fun with Lydia which has now gotten the catch phrase "Fantastic Fridays!" Last week we went to the beach @ Daybreak that is. And this week we had quite the day. We went to the mall and rode the merry-go-round. Lydia absolutely loved it. The entire time she went "doggy...oof oof oof!" She still thinks any animal that has 4 legs is a doggy (horses, cows, kitty's, even sting rays. You name it she thinks it a dog!) Then it was off to the Living Planet Aquarium. The last time I took her she couldn't walk yet so this time was a lot more fun as far as being able to see the aquariums and the fishes up close. She absolutely loved it. She was super scared of the sting rays though. It was a little funny. After spending quite some time at the aquarium we went up to the Ream's on Highland to get the best snow cone you will find in the Salt Lake Valley. They do the cream and honestly it is amazing. We then went and visited Grandpa. I feel so blessed to have this time to spend with Lydia and seriously I have so much fun watching her grow and learn. So hopefully we will be able to share a few more fantastic Fridays in the future!

YEAH I love the aquarium!



Playing on the boat in the Utah section

copy, copy 9er 9er!

Look mom a swimming doggy.





No fears captain Liddy is here!


3 comments:

Meg said...

Trace was afraid of the sting rays too when we took him on Wednesday. That's funny.

Sarah said...

Awww, she's just SO freakin' cute!! I am in love with the picture of her on your sidebar from your family pictures. She looks like a model.

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

This is the best place to take kids! The little girl I nanny loves going here, and I love having a free hand every now and then. Hee hee.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer