Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Madre!

Well my mom turned 55 on the 14th and I just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday! I wish I had time to think of 55 reasons why my mom is so amazing but I will just say a few. First of all my mom is the ultimate mom she does it all she cooks, sews, gardens, she is extremely bright and when I say that I mean she knows everything. She is an amazing teacher, she is the kind of teacher that I only hoped I could be one day she truly has her students best interest in mind and she works so hard. She is an amazing mom, she always taught us by example. So many times I remember seeing my mom reading her scriptures in the living room. She is an example of a truly stong woman of god and she has taken her role as "Nana" and she is giving it %110. I feel so lucky to have such a great mom to look up to and I hope you know the number may say 55 but you look 29! Love you mom!

I love my mom
Tyler reading about his favorite birthday for our family history...it was the day he was born (ha ha ha!)

Liddy of course demanding all the attention...as usual!


Mom and dad...caught off guard for that pic for sure.



Derek reading his entry for the family history...Derek definitely got all the writing skills in the family, he is one amazing writer.



It was the cutest thing ever, when Derek tried to leave Lydia just bawled. Derek had to come back three times so she could give him loves it was pretty sweet.







1 comments:

Simeona Family said...

I definitely agree that she only looks "29"!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer