Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More pictures!!!

Ok so Andee uploaded some more pics to her photo blog and I couldn't resist sharing them. She does such a good job, I love all the pics and can't wait to get the C.D. and see what else is in store!

I think that one is so precious...so Lydia looking a little pouty!


mischevious!


My little 50's girl!



Love the lipstick on the cheek!













This is by far my favorite picture!


Don't forget to check out her blog, there are pics of my S-I-L and her family as well that turned out just as well www.andeesphotos.blogspot.com



10 comments:

Emily Call said...

So excited to get to know you and your darling family better. Cute, cute pictures!!!

The Searle Family said...

Britt you guys are one cute family:) I love the pictures, she did a great job.

NatBug said...

You have such a beautiful family Brit, you should be proud! The pics turned out great!

Adrienne said...

Super pics, gotta love having so many great choices! Very photogenic family.

Meg said...

So adorable. LOVE your shoes and Lydia's shoes. You sure know how to dress!!

Pew Family said...

OH my gosh, what darling pictures! She is so beautiful! You have quite the cute little family! Happy Anniversary a little while back!

Ashley King said...

Those pics are fantastic! She is getting so big. What a doll :)

Heidi said...

I love those! Especially the one of both you and Chris looking at Lydia. Cute Family!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Those pics are amazing! You guys have a beautiful family!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Absolutely darling pictures!! I will keep andee in mind!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer