Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sneak Peek!

We had some family photos taken today and Andee posted one of the pics and I had to post it. First of all if any of you are looking to get some photo's done call Andee McDonald, she is seriously the best. She does such a good job and who are we kidding if none of the other pictures turned out besides this one (which is highly unlikely) I would still be ok. I'm not going to lie I LOVE this picture! You can see Andee's work on her photo blog www.andeesphotos.blogspot.com check it out she rocks!




6 comments:

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

That is such a cute picture!! Can't wait to see more.

Patrice Pedersen said...

Let's be honest that picture is stinkin cute!!!

Heather Strong said...

That is seriously adorable!!

Staci Davies said...

So fun! I love that grin. I'll have to check out her site, and see more....I could look at pictures all day :)

NatBug said...

Oh my gosh! When the page for your blog pulled up and I saw that picture, I just about died! It is so adorable...Lydia is growing up so fast! She doesn't look like a baby anymore, but a little girl. Love it, I might have to use your friend next time we need pics. Can't wait to see the rest.

Kara said...

Could that picture be any cuter?! I LOVE IT!!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer