Friday, August 21, 2009

Everyone must earn there keep...even Lydia!

Well we have given Lydia some chores...you could say we start em young (ha ha ha!) Every morning after Lydia has breakfast she is in charge (Obviously with my help) of feeding Che'. She actually likes it so much she tries to do it all day long. I now have to keep the pantry door closed at all times because if I don't she will get a handful of dog food, and when I'm not around to open the back door she makes dog food piles in places that I find at a later time (i.e. stairs, couch, bed, seat in office...) It is pretty dang cute, she will hold the food out in her hand and Che' eats it right from there. They are becoming the best of buddies, she plays in the backyard with him all the time, he basically ignores her and she follows him around going Doggy, woof woof, and then pants like a dog. Anyways I have caught her lately trying to mimick some of my other habits!




She is pretty good at getting the food all in the dish (NOT!)

Getting ready for her dismount.

Running around ready to feed Che'...mind you this is after nap that is why her shirt if off when she eats yogurt needless to say she makes a mess of her clothes.


Talking on her sponge phone.

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...we have our very own cinder-liddy!



1 comments:

Adrienne said...

So cute, enjoy the time when she wants to help and clean. She is a cutie. We loved Daybreak beach too!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer