Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been tagged

THE RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others. So here it goes!

CHE'

This is Che right after we had gotten him...I can tell because

#1 he is tiny.

#2 The soccer ball is still in one piece

#3 His collar is about 1/8 the size it is now.

I'm actually glad I did this because poor Che' get's a little neglected since we had Lydia. I can't even begin to tell you though how much I love that freaking dog. He is so dang funny and so happy to see and play with anyone. His favorite is playing fetch in the lake...but he loves fetch period. He is such a good dog. The other day I put Lydia in her bouncer right by the sliding glass door and put the screen up and Che' put his nose up and Lydia just cooed at him. It was pretty cute! I can't wait until he is out of the puppy phase and Lydia is a little older and then maybe Che can become an inside dog again!

I tag: Natelie, Meghan, Patrice and Lindsey

2 comments:

NatBug said...

Brittani, I gave you a blogging award, check out my blog! And Che' is so cute! I just love dogs, I think that they can be a great asset for kids!

Pew Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! And wrote me a comment. I have a little confession to make, and please don't think I'm a wierdo stalker or anything. But I've been looking at your blog for a little while. I found it through your sister in law as well. My sister is good friends with her. Anyway, that was a really long explanation. Your little girl is absolutely beauriful! She's getting so big. And congratulations on your dance studio, that's really exciting. You should definetly do the baby in the pumpkin idea. It's so funny & cute!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer