Friday, October 24, 2008

This little girl had a 1/2 birthday!

6 Months old...who are we kidding?
I can't believe that Lydia has been apart of our family for 6 months. It has been such an amazing journey to see all that she is learning and becoming each day. I often wonder what my life was really like before she came along. She is getting so fun, and honestly is such a happy baby. I have absolutely no complaints. I love her to death and feel so lucky to be her mommy!


Not quite there, but really trying to crawl! Her favorite thing to try to get is the remote (definitely a daddy's girl!)
Oops gotta have something in that mouth at all times...if it's not a binky its a hand or my phone or anything else she can lift!

My happy little baby.
The bunny is starting to look a little smaller...
even though she isn't getting much chubbier she is still getting taller!



7 comments:

Patrice Pedersen said...

She is darling! I love that flower!I can't believe she is only 12 pounds! I love the post about the freezer dinners too! You need to come up soon!

Jaime said...

She is adorable Brittani!

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

She really is cute!! She is little like Bodie. Bodie is in the 3rd percentile for weight and the 10th for height. I got those pics done at kiddie kandids. They do a decent job. When are we going to get our kids together? When are we going to dance?

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

She is so cute. Don't worry about her weight, Alex was 8% @ 6 months too. His last check up he was -1% for weight. It's just a number doesn't mean anything! As long as she is still growing and making accomplishments! We still need to get together!

NatBug said...

She is such a cute little thing!!! Like others, my kids are tiny too! It is funny Tristan is 90% for height and 10% for weight. He has been that way since he was 3 months. I don't know where he got the height though? And Jake has always been 5% on both, so no worries. My Dr. says that as long has they don't have a dramatic drop, don't worry!

Catherine said...

So darling! Also, YAY for freezer meals! You will love having them. We'll have to swap recipes.

RyanandHailee said...

She is so gorgeous! What a cutie! Cannot believe that she is 6 months! Thats crazy they grow up way too.... fast! it only gets more fun too!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer