Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rubber ducky your the one...that makes bath time so much fun!



Well I'm sure that most babies are just like Lydia, in that she absolutely loves her bath time. When I go into the bathroom to get the water started she get's so excited and just get's this huge smile on her face and starts wiggling all around. She is so funny she gets so excited that I've also been peed on a couple of time between the removal of the diaper to putting her in the bath. Here are a few shots of her in her little robe right after he bath!

1 comments:

NatBug said...

Love, love, love the second picture! It is so adorable! She seems to have quite the personality.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer