Sunday, October 5, 2008

Park City

Here is the condo obviously in the winter...I forgot my camera!
THis is what the room looked like!
Well my parents had their Park City or as my dad call is "Poop city!" time share. So we went up Wednesday night for a little family BBQ, and to wish my parents well on their vacation to Thailand. Then Lydia and I stayed overnight and we went shopping and walked up and down main street. We watched a few movies and I read a lot. Now Chris was totally making fun of me for staying up there by myself and maybe it sounds weird to others but for me it was nice not to have to clean the house, and do laundry and worry about walking Che and all the ohter things that come up during a busy day at home.
Then Friday night Chris and Colby and Meghan came up. It was fun to have them there. We went to Baja Cantina for dinner (which I had to go out and feed Lydia on a cold bench because she was starving.)Afterwards we got some carmaled apples amongst other things at my favorite the "Chocolate Factory!" Then we went back to the room and Megs and I watched a movie while Chris and Colby went and played in the arcade (I told you i'm married to a man in a kids body...Chris wouldn't stop talking about the fact that they had the game frogger (like from Seinfeld)) ANyways then we played games and stayed up way past my bed time laughing and talking...I think I was loopy by the end because I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time. In the morning we went to Micky D's and got some grub!
It was a great little vacation, and thanks guys for coming up and hanging out with us!

2 comments:

NatBug said...

Aren't mini-getaways the best? Sometimes we just need to get away from the mundane things in our life. Good for you...

sadie said...

brittani!! your blog is darling. i love the pictures of lydia. she is so cute. your little escape to park city sounds so relaxing!! we were so happy to run into you. we need to get together!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer