Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged...8x8

8 things I'm passionate about:
1- My amazing husband.
2- Lydia my darling daughter.
3- Che' my hyper puppy!
4-Teaching dance to adorable little girls!
5-Traveling (I wish I had the funds to match my passion for this.)
6-The Gospel, I don't know where I would be without it.
7-Cleaning (Yes it is true cleanliness is a major passion for me, it's pretty sad.)
8-Blogging of course, I love to see what everyone is up to!

8 things I want to do before I die/on my wish list:
1-Qualify for the Boston marathon and run it.
2-Climb mount Everest...not joking!
3-See penguins in Padagonia
4-Serve a mission or two with Chris
5-See the world with my family. Take my kids to Disneyland!
6-Get my masters in Dance
7-Go to the Sydney opera house amongst other things in Austrailia!
8-Run from the bulls

8 things I've learned in my life:
1-Everything you need to know in life you learned in Kindergarten.
2-If it's not broken don't fix it.
3-Cleanliness is next to godliness
4-Treat others the way you want to be treated
5-Mo money mo problems (atleast that's what i'm telling myself (ha ha ha))
6-No use crying over spilt milk.
7-If life gives you a lemon make lemonade
8-Dance like no one is watching!


8 things I currently want/need:
1-A kitchen Aid (Want)
2-Land Rover (Want)
3-New clothes to teach dance in/new clothes period (Need)
4-Unlimited shopping spree in N.Y (Want)
5-Go back to London and see eastern Europe (Want)
6-To give my daughter everything she could ever want. (Want)
7-To be happy with myself (i.e. loose all the pregnancy weight!) (Need)
8-Dance like I used to. (Need)

8 places I want to see/visit:
1-Africa
2-Niagra Falls
3-Washington D.C.
4-England/Ireland/Scotland/Whales
5-Egypt
6-Neevis
7-Carribean
8-Austrailia/New Zeland

8 favorite restaurants:
1-Cheesecake factory
2-Olive Garden
3-California Pizza Kitchen
4-Paradise Cafe'
5-Cafe Rio'
6-Wingers
7-China Grill
8-Morton's

8 TV shows I can't live without:
1-The office
2-24
3-American Idol
4-Supper nanny
5-Wife Swap
6-Intervention
7-Kitchen nightmares/Hell's Kitchen (I LOVE GORDON RAMSEY!)
8-So you think you can dance?

8 Things I look forward to:
1-Serving a mission with Chris
2-Being able to take my kids to Disneyland
3-Being finiancially set
4-Having more kids
5-Growing old with Chris
6-Loosing more weight
7-Everything Lydia learns and does!
8-My studio's dance recital

8 people I tag:1-
1-Meghan Miller
2-Hailee Nelson
3-Heather Strong
4-Marie Rappleye
5-Natelie Hendrickson
6-Ashley King
7-Kimberlie Petersen
8-Jinger Miller

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

This was so fun to read and learn more about you... the grown up version! You are so adventurous, I love that!

NatBug said...

This was a fun blog, it is great to learn new things about you! Isn't it funny how most moms want the same things in the end? Thanks for the tag!

Jake and Kim said...

Yes, everything you need to know in life we DO learn in kindergarten! haha love it! Sorry I tagged you back, just ignore it! I LOVE your pumpkins! Oh and from what I can see you have a beautiful house..

Staci Davies said...

That was fun to read!We have all the same interests in t.v. shows. I LOVE reading tags, but hate doing them. ps. Cute pumpkins!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer