Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The pumpkin patch!

Welcome great pumpkin
-Charlie Brown
Usually I can get Lydia to smile but this was a bit of a challenge, I think she was on overload with all the things she could touch and see!
Well what can I say, she puts everything in her mouth! I promise I pulled it out before she ever got it in there (ha ha ha!)
She looks so intense...what the heck is this thing?
Cute Deni I'm glad that I got a picture of her smiling atleast!
They were just having an off day, neither one wanted to smile at the same time, but I still think they look adorable.
Well last week Marie and I took Lydia and Deni to this pumpkin patch on about 11800 S and 3600 W. It was so fun,they had little spots for pictures and even a kiddie corn maze! That is one thing I love about the west side, there are pumpkin patches everywhere. We took the girls and got a few fall pictures, I think that they turned out pretty cute. It was just so much fun to have a little something to break up the day. Thanks Marie and Deni for coming with us, we will have to do it more often!

4 comments:

NatBug said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun! I still think that the pics are super cute, even if they weren't cooperating. Did you go to the Maybe Pumpkin Patch?

Ashley King said...

What cute pics! Babies and pumpkins together are the best.

Marie said...

I want you to send me the pics you got! They turned out so cute! And you have one of Deni smiling!

Dave and Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH THEY ARE BOTH LITTLE MODEL BABIES!!! I can't believe how cute they are!! I love the pics!!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer