Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged again...



1. Where did you meet? High school, I had heard of him way before he had a clue who I was (ha ha ha!)

2. How long did you date before you got married? If you consider the time we wrote while he was on his mission it would've been 5 years!

3. How long have you been married? Three years and three months

4. What does he do that surprises you? He is an amazing problem-solver, he looks at any situation and annalyzes it to see how he could've done it better.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his bright blue eyes,his luscious lips and his butt (I love his butt especially in jeans!)



6. Does he have an annoying habit? Sometimes he chews his gum very loudly, he knows he does it so he doesn't chew gum very often.

7. What is your favorite quality of his? Chris is a very real person, he is who he is and he doesn't change based on who he is with. He is great at making any situation seem like a positive!

8. Does he have a nickname for you? Sweet pea

9. What is his favorite color? I would have to say blue (Go cougars!)

10. What is his favorite food? Prime rib at a restaurant, quesadilla with hot sauce at home!

11. What is his favorite sport? Foot-ball

12. When and where was your first kiss? St. George junior year spring break, we talked for like 4 hours and then it was like a kiss from a movie where our forheads moved in and touched and then we kissed (it was the best kiss ever!)

(the only pic I could find of us in high school)

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We both love boating, talking about our future, playing with Lydia!


14. Do you have any children? 1 daughter Lydia and one on the way (ha ha ha Just kidding!)

15. Does he have a hidden talent? He actually has a really good singing voice... it makes me laugh because in certain situations he takes it very serious!

16. How old is he? 26

17. Who said "I love you" first? He did.

18. What is his favorite type of music? Country and old school punk

19. What do you admire most about him? He is the most positive person I have ever met, he can make you feel like nothing in life could ever go wrong! And he is a great dad, he is very committed to being the best...and let's be honest "He's pretty good at what he does" (sorry that's an inside joke!)



20. Do you think he will read this? I could see him reading it but not admitting to it!!! Ya that's right Chris I know you read this (love ya babe!)







Tag: Patrice, Lindsey, Meghan

2 comments:

NatBug said...

That is a cute tag...very sweet! Hey, is that first picture taken in front of the legislative building in Victoria on Vancouvar Island? If so, that is where John and I went on our honeymoon...now that I think of it...I think I remember you saying that is where you went too!

Heather Strong said...

Oh gosh could you imagine being pregnant! My mom was already pregnant with #2. I'd die. So I'm sad you don't have your list of links anymore because it is making my blog stalking not so easy. =) Fun to read about you and Chris. I was practically almost there!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer